Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

Its alllllright, because we're saved by the balls!

Who knew slater was such a nympho. Being a SBtB fan from way back, I enjoyed this game very much :) I knew there was no way all these teen agers weren't fucking around.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

not bad

fun stuff. a good way to kill a few mins anyways :) i still haven't been able to touch all the places on her, even tho im pretty sure i have. >.<

Hit Me! Hit Me!

nice

I really liked the concept of this movie. I enjoyed beating the crap out of you :) GJ

Virtual Drum Set!!! v1.1 Virtual Drum Set!!! v1.1

Good Concept

I noticed a little lag in the sounds, so there's really no way you could do a basic bass+snare beat without it sounding all choppy.(that however could be my computer somehow, but I don't think so) So, there wasn't any real way to play along with the songs, if that's what they were for in the first place. Good effort though.

corey1 responds:

it works fo me

Tracer Tracer

nice.

Not an incredibly exciting game, but very challenging it the average cyber go-er. Good job :) (tho the shameless plug in the description was a bit cheesy :P)

Create a Warrior Create a Warrior

Although I didn't really think the drawing quality was that great, it was still mildly entertaining. I made Metrosexual Man! :P

lou-lou-hooligan responds:

yeha thnx dude i guess i ddi rush it and i got alot of shitty reviews for my art, iill improov it though thnx alot dude

Punk-O-Matic Char. Create Punk-O-Matic Char. Create

Nice

I enjoyed this since I'm a fan of PoM but the guitarist's pants or shorts were in the bass players list of cloths.. and shorts with legs doesn't look very good over top pants ;) so might want to fix that as well

MobilizeTerror responds:

It all did work, so I am gonna have to fix it. It wont be hard, I know what happened.